At this point, it is important for me to preface this with… my teachings will not be for everybody. I am not everyone’s cup of tea. My expression may be triggering for some, and an immediate spark of expansion for others.
My values (which guide my teachings & creations) are:
- Self-Expression (an authentic communion between your core desires & voice)
- Mastery (a devotion to one’s artistry & skills)
- Evolution (surrendering to the constant unfolding & unravelling of our undiscovered self, leading to reinvention of Self and an expansion of our personal power)
- Generosity (to make a true difference in the world by inspiring you to empower yourself to create your own flourishing ‘inner’ garden from which you serve and make an impact in the lives of others, through your voice & creations)
This immersion might also bring up emotions and touch upon repressed archetypes within your shadow self. There will be themes from the Tarot & teachings from Carl Jung as my method of teaching concepts in a schematic way.
AND, if there’s one thing I’ve learned from my years of learning marketing, writing copy, and coaching (along with my open ego center in Human Design)… is that even the best resources cannot guarantee results – because a client’s transformation ultimately depends on what they make out of the resources they receive, which specifically mean…
- their coach-ability, and openness of their heart to guidance & support
- their ability to adapt given the updated information they receive
- their resilience & devotion to the work (and willingness to test and refine things with radical ownership & resourcefulness)
- their perception of their circumstance and how they play the cards they’re dealt
- the intention or energy behind the action they take
Because these aspects are beyond a coach’s control, there’s no way results can be promised. Any coach who promises you results is also indirectly attempting to rob you of your self-agency, and will want to claim all credit for your transformation, perpetuating a disempowering hero-victim dynamic.
Showing up with an open heart & putting in the work are prerequisites to your success, as a client ❤️🔥
P.S. As a coach or soulpreneur with more experience, you’ll find that your guidance (and the resources you provide) can be life-changing for one type of client, and completely bullsh*t to another. It’s normal to get an ‘unaligned client’ once in a while, but if most of your clients feel like a poor fit for your programs & offers (or these clients feel frustrating to serve and wanna make you burn your biz to the ground), there’s a common denominator here: your messaging – which New Paradigm Niching by Design is here to help you resolve😊